Partner NGOs and their Scope of Services
1. Community Development Alliance: community development, community service, policy
2. St. James' Settlement: community economy, sustainable development
3. Hong Kong Women Workers' Association: women's cooperative, labour rights, policy
4. Hapi School: parent-children co-education, picture book education, community building
5. V-artivist: community art, social organisation
6. Translate for Her: ethnic minority service, social inclusion, culture exchange
7. Concern for Grassroots' Livelihood Alliance: community housing, community economy,
1. Undergraduates of year-2 or above; or
2. Year-1 undergraduates with associate degree qualification
Internship Period and Hours
1. Mid-October 2018 - January 2019
2. No less than 100 working hours with 4 to 8 hours per week (Exact schedule to be
drawn up by mutual agreement between the interns and NGOs).
1. Please click here for online registration
2. The deadline for application lies on 23 September 2018 (Sunday)
|Date||:||17 September 2018 (Monday)|
|Time||:||4:30 - 5:30 pm|
|Venue||:||Room 502, Wang Foo Yuan Building|
|Registration||:||Please click here|
For more information about the I·CARE NGO Internship Programme (Hong Kong), please click here to visit the website or view its Facebook page at here. Any enquiry could be directed to 3943 1337 (Tel).
# Please click the image at the top-right corner to view the full poster.