Get Free Film Tickets
Jointly presented by the European Union Working Group for Culture (Hong Kong) and the Office of the Arts Administrator, the 13th European Film Festival will be held from October 3-17 at Sir Run Run Shaw Hall. Fourteen European films will be screened. Free tickets can be collected on the event day or before at Sir Run Run Shaw Hall Box Office. Please click here for the movie schedule. For the synopses of the films, please visit: www.britishcouncil.org.hk/eufilmfestival. For enquiries, please contact the Office of the Arts Administrator at 2609 7528 / 2609 7851.
Sir Run Run Shaw Hall Box Office Opening Hours:
- Mon - Fri 10:00am-5:30pm
- Sat 10:00am-12:30pm
- 30 mins before function
Discounts on Cakes & Italian Ice-cream
From now on until 30 September 2007, just present your CUHK Alumni Credit Card / SCS CUHK Credit Card, you can enjoy 10% off on regular-priced Italian ice-cream and 20% off on regular-priced gelato cakes at the following outlets of da dolce Gelato Italiano!
Kowloon Bay Shop
- Workshop A1, G/F., Continental Industrial Building, No. 17 Wang Chiu Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
- Shop No.L010, G/F, Jusco Kornhill Store, Kornhill Plaza (South), No.2 Kornhill Road, Quarry Bay, HK
- No. D, Knutsford Steps, Miramar Shopping Centre, 1 Kimberley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- Location B, G/F, Pioneer Centre, 750 Nathan Road, Kowloon
Ngong Ping 360 Shop
- Shop No. 7A, Ngong Ping Themed Village, Lantau Island, Hong Kong
For enquiries, please contact da dolce Gelato Italiano at 2345 6359.
Free Maxim's Fast Food Coupon
Successfully apply for CUHK Alumni Credit Card / SCS CUHK Credit Card online between October 9, 2006 and December 31, 2006 to receive extra HKD60 Maxim's Fast Food Coupon. Upon the approval of your application, you will also be entitled to one of the following special offers with Perpetual Annual Fee Waiver:
- Interest-free Cash Installment of up to HKD40,000 or
- MAX Nine-In-One Digital Camcorder at redemption price: $65 x 12 months (Original Price: $1,800)
What's more, Hang Seng Bank will make a contribution to the University / SCS with every dollar you spend to support the development of the University / SCS!
For online application, please click here. For enquiries, please call Hang Seng Bank Customer Service Hotline at 2822 0228.