SEN Service Registration Form

● Full-time undergraduates and postgraduates with permanent disabilities or SEN are eligible to register with the SEN Service
● Part-time students with permanent disabilities can register for the on-campus Rehabus service
● Part-time students with SEN are advised to write to the course instructors with medical report(s) for applications for special examination and/or lecture arrangements.

Please complete the following information. All personal information will be kept in strict confidence.

For enquiries on support services for students with SEN, please contact the SEN Service:
Tel: (852) 3943 5441 / 3943 0338